James Madison University’s Occupational Therapy Clinical Education Services (JMU-OTCES) is a dynamic clinical program offering pediatric therapy services to children and their families. We serve children from birth through adolescence, helping them to achieve success in all areas of their life.
Services include traditional one-on-one occupational therapy evaluations, interventions, and consultative services. Additional group programs and camps will be offered to address specific needs that cannot be adequately met by other community programs. The clinic operates with the support of JMU’s graduate occupational therapy program, with both students and faculty members collaborating on clinic events and services.
In addition to providing services for the children who are referred for occupational therapy, the clinic also strives to support and educate both caregivers and community members.
JMU-OTCES operates within JMU’s Institute for Innovation in Health and Human Services (IIHHS), which provides opportunities for student learning, faculty practice, and research while meeting community needs.
News & Events
- Clinic Helps Children Develop and Learn Through Play
- Check us out JMU-OTCES on Facebook for news, updates, and support networks!
- Spring Registration is open for “You Are Sensational” Preschool Program
- More information About Group Offerings
- Now offering Interactive Metronome (IM)! The IM program promotes improved motor coordination and attention.
- *If any of these programs do not meet the needs of your child, please give us your suggestions for other group program ideas.
- We are always looking for ways to offer programs to meet the needs of families in our community.