All of our groups are designed to support children/youth to successfully engage in the activities that they are involved in everyday such as spending time with friends and family, doing schoolwork, playing, and learning how to be more independent.
Each group is created using an approach that considers the whole child by integrating activities that promote social skills, sensory exploration, motor skills/coordination, emotional/self-regulation, and overall wellbeing while considering the ages and specific needs of each participant.
A variety of themes and interests are incorporated into the weekly sessions such as gardening, cooking, sports exploration, outdoor adventure, art, dance, music and more!
Please check back in August for Fall 2018 Group Offerings!
To register for any of these groups or programs please call: 540-568-4980 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You Are Sensational!
- Play With Purpose
- Yoga & Mindfulness
- Wild Guys!
- The Write Stuff
- Just Right Kids
- Social Skill Play
- Teen Skills
- Creative Cooks
- Playground Skills
- Ready for School! (Kindergarten Readiness Group)
- Skill Builders, ages 3-5 years old
- Getting into Motion for Learning; 3-5 years old
- High Five for Hands! K-3rd grade
- Keep Yourself on Track! K-3rd grade
- Making Connections; 6th-8th grade
- Food for Thought! 7th-12th grade
- Ladies & Gentleman, Start your Engines! 4th & 5th grade
- Special Olympics Young Athletes Program
- Parents and Children Exploring Social Solutions
- Growing Great Girls
- Camp Adventure